Simply Games www.simplygames.com Review

MichS76's review of Simply Games www.simplygames.com

“I ordered the Nintendo switch lite and was very...”

Written on: 24/07/2020 by MichS76 (1 review written)

I ordered the Nintendo switch lite and was very impressed on the fast, free delivery! (Arrived within a couple of days!) I was surprised to see that it didn't come with a UK charger,...However it was supplied with a European charger plus the UK adapter! I was initially unsure about this but was quickly replied to giving assurance this does not in any way affect the warranty nor is it any different to any other version of the switch lite! They are all the same and upon setting this up ready for my nephews birthday I couldn't be more pleased! Giving the current situation with the pandemic and these items are very hard to find I am extremely pleased I found a good company that had them in stock in the colour I was looking for and at the standard retail price with free delivery within a couple of days! The charger was the only issue for me at 1st but I suppose I could always get a UK charger anywhere for the switch if it bothered me that much? All in all this is a great company with great fast responses and delivery etc. Would certainly recommend!

• Goods purchased & cost