My go to site for games

SoapyOne's review of Simply Games www.simplygames.com

“My go to site for games”

Written on: 14/07/2020 by SoapyOne (1 review written)

Bought Destiny from simplygames way back in 2014 and have used the site ever since.
The only time I’ve shopped somewhere else if for collectors editions (RDR2,TLOU2, cyberpunk etc) as Game.co somehow have exclusivity?

Always found them to be the cheapest site depending on when you preorder. If you Pre-order a game won announcement it is usually much much cheaper than if you order 4 days before release date.

The email newsletter with new release information and the deals section is very useful and I’ve ended buying a couple games I wouldn’t usually buy and have really enjoyed them.

I’ve never had a problem with late delivery etc always been the complete opposite which as a gamer that, in some instances, has waited years for certain titles getting them 1 or 2 days early is a massive bonus.
The email and text updates for delivery are very handy.

Website is super basic which also makes it extremely easy to navigate and buy the games you want...

Have had one occasion where I cancelled a game and was told I would have a credit towards a future purchase which i wasn’t very happy about however I called customer services and they refunded direct to card. That would have been 5 or 6 years ago so they may have changed cancellation and refunds policies in that time

I can’t fault simplygames

Solid 5 out of 5 from me..

Now just have to hope for a delivery bonus on ghosts of Tsushima :D

• Multiple purchases over the last 6 years