Don’t buy from this scam company

Dixie1000's review of Power Direct - www.powerdirect.co.uk

“Don’t buy from this scam company”

Written on: 22/02/2021 by Dixie1000 (1 review written)

Don’t buy from this company. It looked like a legitimate company when I was searching for my tumble dryer. I give him 10 out of 10 for the fake order number and receipt. However when I phoned to ask where my washer dryer was all I got was a recorded voice message telling me that due to the corona virus they could not take calls. Perhaps the virus can travel down phone lines! The person just refers you to his web site to look at the contractible information. I don’t like this when it happens to me so when I get my hands on the nasty man who set this thing up he will be very sorry! I’m caring for my elderly father of 93 who is suffering with dementia and my wife has just given birth to my baby son so we wanted the dryer to help cope with all the laundry we now have. I’m in the process of reporting this to the on-line fraud police. I’m also going to try to track this person down and have a quite word with him.

• Tumble Dryer