Struggling to get an honest answer.

Guest's review of Music Magpie - www.musicmagpie.co.uk

“Struggling to get an honest answer.”

Written on: 24/11/2022

Ordered a phone on 22nd November, I paid the extra to get it delivered next day, it was not showing up on my DPD app. I contacted DPD and they have not got the parcel.

I contacted Music Magpie who initially said that they could not find my order. Then an operator could find my order but the parcel had not been dispatched, they immediately said that they have refunded the extra payment I had made for next day delivery and my parcel would be dispatched in 24 hours.

I asked clarification of when I would receive my parcel and was told ‘should be Friday’ which is the 25th November. I said that was not suitable and I would prefer a refund, the operator said that Music Magpie could not as the order had been fulfilled and was currently in transit and would be delivered within 7 working days, ie 2nd December.
I asked when was the parcel actually dispatched as DPD do not have it.
Music Magpie then said that they could not check as their SYSTEM WAS DOWN.

You can’t rely on what they say.

Two days later and DPD still have not received the parcel but MUSIC MAGPIE claim that the parcel has been dispatched. Nobody at MUSIC MAGPIE appears to know when it was actually dispatched. BEWARE of dealing with these people.

• £200