Let don't by hmv & the administrators Deloitte

buddha70's review of HMV - www.hmv.co.uk

“Let don't by hmv and the administrators Deloitte ”

Written on: 02/02/2013 by buddha70 (1 review written)

I waa unlucky to begiven a yarvik luna tablet for xmas it stop working two week ago and cannot get it fixed as you will find out for yourselt nobody from hmv and the administrators Deloitte will help you as long as they get there money us the public will get no help so you at hmv you the administrators Deloitte remember this us the public will never forget how we got treated by you hmv and you the administrators Deloitte like meany people we cannot aford to be rept off like this £130 pound is a lot of money to me I'm one person that will not forget the way I was look after sad about hmv but you are wrong to treat the people how trusted your good name ? I don't think you will ever get that back sad
mark a

• yarvik luna 10 tablet

Ellen_Tout's Response to buddha70's Review

Written on: 04/03/2013

Hi, I'm a journalist working on a story about consumers problems with HMV. I would really like to hear more about your experience.
-Did Deloitte or HMV ever get back to you?
-What was the problem with the tablet? Should it be covered on warranty?
-How has this impacted on your view of the company?
-Your full name and where are you from?
Thanks for your help, I hope to hear back.
Ellen.