Great for buying & selling

gravythief's review of Chillout Games www.chilloutgames.co.uk

“Great for buying and selling”

Written on: 14/07/2021 by gravythief (1 review written)

I have been buying from Chillout Games for a few years now, and it is pretty much the only place I buy retro games from. The condition of the games they sell is always explained fully in each listing, with numerous pictures provided as well. The disc games they sell are worth highlighting, they always look as good as new with no visible scratches. They have a really useful wish list function too, so you can get notified when a particular title comes in stock.

I recently sold games to them for the first time. I found this to be an excellent experience. I sold over 100 separate items using their website and arranged a courier collection. It was all quite easy. They provide lots of info on how to grade your items and pack your parcels too. They provide a fully itemised statement of where they make adjustments to your quote, and give reasons for the changes. I found this very fair, and they even increased my quote on some items because I had graded too low or had listed as missing when they weren’t.

In conclusion, I highly recommend Chillout Games for both buying and selling your retro games! I will continue to use them for many years to come.

• Goods purchased & cost