UbuyUwant Car Personalization Store AliExPress

sebastian.sanane's review of Ali Express - www.aliexpress.com

“UbuyUwant Car Personalization Store AliExPress”

Written on: 24/05/2021 by sebastian.sanane (1 review written)

I would like to file a complaint about AliExpress Seller which sells car performance exterior parts
the seller or store name is "UbuyUwant Car Personalization Store" I was asking the seller about my product shipment and tracking number information everyday and today is the 11th day and tomorrow will be the 12th day since I did not not get any information about my order and where it is or how he shipped my order. He did not help me at all about my questions and told me that I need to talk with the logistics company. How come I need to talk with the logistics company if I am not the sender. First of all he gave the fake or unknown tracking number to me and told me this is an AliExpress Standart Shipping but when i checked with the shipping company they told me that he sent with EMS not with AliExpress Standart which i paid to receive on 11 of June. Now it says I will receive it on 19 of July or not even if it is clear that I will receive it. If I am gonna receive it late and not what I want, why do I need to pay more than the retail price so i can receive it early without any problem. I have proofs from the shipping company that he did not send my item, just put on a system fake tracking number. I attached the Singapore Post Customer Care messages. Please help me and do not let anyone who wants to buy from this seller any other product or products. He was joking and talking with me in a disrespectful way when I asked for my refund. He is a rude, liar and not a good seller at all. He tricked me with shipping and times. I will write all over the internet about his company as well so people can be careful with this person or company. I am attaching the proofs from Shipping Company Singapore Post Customer Service even though they told me they do not receive my package at all. All my other orders from the same day from another seller came to Mexico except this seller because he tricked me with tracking numbers and shipping. I want my money to be fully refunded for my account.

• Goods purchased & cost