Charged double the aerial fitter said

mikeb44's review of TV Aerial & Satellite Installers - www.tvaerialcompany.co.uk

“ Charged double the aerial fitter said”

Written on: 13/05/2021 by mikeb44 (1 review written)

I am 75 and cannot climb ladders even though this simple job was replacing an Aerial on my Bungalow with a new one. Bought a new Hi Gain one for friend to erect but he couldn't do it in time so I called this Company via a Local Fitters telephone on the Net. A young Lady in Glasgow arranged a visit but didn't give an estimate of pricing.

An Aerial Fitter from Swansea arrived and I told him that the old Aerial needed replacing with the one being supplied by me. He said ok and I asked how much? He said £50 + Vat the normal call out charge, which seemed to be reasonable. He was polite did the job and I paid with my Credit Card as he didn't accept cash which I thought was a little odd.

However I received my Credit Card Bill to see it was £120 twice what I was told.
I contacted them on line and was told they would log my complaint and forward to Customer Services who would contact me in 2-3 days. They have not contacted me sent an Invoice or receipt, Leave them well alone.

• 120.00