Dodgy dropshipping company

AaronThomas's review of TechNextDay www.technextday.co.uk

“Dodgy dropshipping company”

Written on: 29/12/2021 by AaronThomas (1 review written)

Having waited all day I found out an item I had ordered, a £300 motherboard, was not arriving contrary to what TechNextDay said in their invoice and confirmation email. The date was December 21, 2021. In transpired the company also failed to provide sufficient details to the delivery company, DPD, resulting in a further two days wasted and then still no item. (So a total of three days in Christmas week, wasted.)

Having requested a refund, (December 24), seemingly the only person who works for the business claimed that I need to wait until the motherboard arrives back at the "warehouse" and then they will process my refund—in the new year.
On 29 December, DPD confirmed the returned motherboard has been successfully returned to sender, confirmed as signed for at 9.03am, on December 29, by a Wallace. Albeit at a SEPARATE business known as 'ViP Computer Centre Ltd' (not, TechNextDay (ltd). Seemingly, the businesses' work together; however, at best Tech nextDay does not hold stock despite what they imply. This raises the chances you will have problems with this company.

However, having spoken to the person I dealt with (29 December) he stated he could not refund until the item was returned. I was ready for him, and confirmed it had been received, earlier that morning, some 9 hours ago. Yet, despite having all his basis' debunked, he still refused to refund.

Clearly, this is an ongoing matter. The company has no right to keep my money and have messed me about since the December 20—almost 10 days. All excuses from the person at TechNextDay. I've never had any motherboard, ever, yet was made to wait for no reason/cause. I understand they've since received said motherboard back, there's no risk that can attribute to me, or at all; and he is still making excuses not to give me my money back.

• Gigabyte x570s motherboard