Astounding Customer Service

Anon1991's review of Tech Trial UK Ltd - www.techtrial.co.uk

“Astounding Customer Service”

Written on: 16/07/2019 by Anon1991 (1 review written)

I ordered a item my item on Saturday evening and received it on Tuesday which I think is amazing considering delivery is free. I’m pretty sure the wait between days was solely due to my order being placed on a weekend and, had I ordered the item on Monday before 4pm, i would have received it on the same Tuesday. Expect exemplary delivery service!

Unfortunately there was a problem with the item when I received it, so I contacted Tech Trial via email and received a quick response back with next steps. This quick response rate continued so that we were able to resolve the issue within a week, leaving me as an extremely happy customer and pleased to have done business with Tech Trial. Usually I like to phone when there are problems in order to expedite matters and am wary of emails but that wasn’t necessary here at all due to the exemplary customer service always keeping me informed and up to date.

If you want to take something away from my review, it’s that you can place your order with Tech Trial with complete confidence - the chances are you won’t have a problem with your item, but if you do then you will receive top quality customer service to resolve any issue.

• 4K dual monitor hub - around £135