R4 Card - www.r4carduk.com Review

From 1 review

stardog32's review of R4 Card - www.r4carduk.com

“Recently purchased an R4 card for my Nintendo from...”

Written on: 15/02/2014 by stardog32 (18 reviews written)

Recently purchased an R4 card for my Nintendo from this site, I (foolishly) didn't take the time prior to placing my order to read reviews. DO NOT USE this website, I placed my order on the 1st of Feb, the order is still marked as "awaiting dispatch" (as of 15th Feb). I've tried contacting them via their website -www.r4carduk.com/ (as they provide no phone number, email address etc)! I've also contacted the merchant who took my payment sslcreditpay (this is the site you will be redirected to once clicking checkout, a sorta Chinese version of PayPal!), these guys have also failed to respond to several emails regarding my payment. I strongly urge anyone looking to buy from this site to firstly search for "r4carduk reviews", the first link that comes up is about how many people have also been treated like this. I have opened up a case with my credit card company who will hopefully refund my money! I'm a web developer and have never been sucked into buying from a rogue website before, but this one had me fooled! My final words of advice to anyone looking for an R4 card is please DO NOT use this website.