One of the best customer service & prices!!!

booblik500's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“One of the best customer service and prices!!!”

Written on: 09/06/2022 by booblik500 (1 review written)

panamoz.com is actually one of the best stores that provides the best prices in the market and overall customer service.
In general, for about a month, I was looking for someone to give 5-6k eur for Sony A7sIII + fe20mm f1.8 + fe24-105 f4 - at first, I wrote to the customer support service - in Panamoz, since it was not possible to order goods to me on the site to Latvia. I asked them if they could make an exception and send them to Latvia. They replied that they would answer later, they need to know this moment. And only a month later I decided to return to them again and find out again if they had solved this issue. And yes, the support team helped and provided such a cool opportunity, so feel free to email them and ask any questions. So, I asked them for an additional discount of 40-50 euros. Plus, I decided to pay in euros, but at the rate of British pounds, because it was more profitable for me, Panamoz made concessions here too !!

Made an order on May 25th, Panamoz sent the goods on May 27th, received the goods on May 31st. On the third working day. Panamoz gave terms of 7-12 working days. The product came brand new, in new packaging with no traces of use. But there was a small speck of dust on one 24-105 lens. At what it was clear that the lens is 100% new without traces of use. The support service immediately offered to check the quality of the lens for me, apparently in case of a warranty case, or they also offered to return 50eur money back to me, which completely suited me. Extremely satisfied with their service, will definitely return for shopping again.

I really want their store to have new m1 and m2 macbooks, which are ideal for editing heavy videos. And it would not be bad to add them to the range of ND variable filters.
My best wishes for the awesome Panamoz.com service! Will definitely be back for more purchases! Add new products for sale!

• 5256eur