Simply Incredible Service & Prices !!!

PhilipU's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Simply Incredible Service and Prices !!!”

Written on: 27/10/2020 by PhilipU (1 review written)

After a recommendation by a Pro Photographer friend, I did a bit of reaserch into Panamoz and I read quite a few reviews. At the ripe old age of 72 and not the best health, my photography is now just for my own pleasure. I have been considering a move to a Nikon Mirrorless digital camera for a while. The new Nikon Z5 would give me all that I wanted for whatever time I have left on this earth. I decided to order (During the Covid 19 worldwide problems). The Z5 + Lens kit offered by Panamoz which also included the FTZ adapter suited my needs.(I have numerous Nikon Lenses from 40+ years of using Nikon system). I placed my order on a Thursday mid afternoon and expected delivery would be about 10 days. Nope! Order confirmed at 15-58hrs on Thursday 22 Oct 2020 and Delivered to my door at 09-08hrs Monday 26 Oct 2020. That's less than 4 days from Hong Kong, and two of those days were weekend. Extremely well packed, not a penny extra to pay, and a 3 year guarantee included as well, and I was able to track the parcel every step of the way.
Now That is what I call SERVICE!
Thank you Panamoz !!!

• Nikon Z5 with 24-50mm Lens and, FTZ adapter. Substantially lower price than any other supplier and a 3 year guarantee included at no extra cost.