Absolutely Incredible Service from Panamoz

NathJ's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Absolutely Incredible Service from Panamoz”

Written on: 03/06/2019 by NathJ (1 review written)

Absolutely Amazing Company!!! I was a little nervous buying from Panamoz to be honest as there products do not come with a UK Manufactures Warrany, instead they come with a much better 3 Year Warranty from Panamoz themselfs. After reading some reviews online I decided to take the plung as they were around £300-350 cheaper than any UK company. I emailed them and managed to get through to a lovely lady who was none other than incredible! She helped me with any information I wanted and was so polite too! She is a true credit to the guys at Panamoz! After I placed my order ( Sony A7iii ) the member of staff emailed me to let me know that my order had been shipped, she also gave me the tracking number. Once I had a look online I could see my Camera, which I had ordered on a Thursday night, was going to be with me the following Wednesday!!! I mean, that is just incredible, so fast! Needless to say I am very happy that I bought from Panamoz, and I will be buying from them again in the future very soon! Hopefully for my new lens!

I also recommended Panamoz to a friend who also ended up purchasing from Panamoz. He too bought a Sony A7 iii and he absolutely loves it.

I would just like to add, I have not yet had any problems at all with my camera so have not had to use Panamoz’s Warranty but I am sure after reading others reviews on this it would be dealt with very quickly and to a high standard of work.

Panamoz!