Unable to complete order twice!

CarinaCruz's review of Maplin Electronics www.maplin.co.uk

“Unable to complete order twice!”

Written on: 30/04/2017 by CarinaCruz (1 review written)

I attempted to order Van Damme speaker cable online. Paid using paypal & received a confirmation informing me the cable had been dispatched, then received a second email that same day informing me I had cancelled the order (which I had not) I waited a couple of days to see if my paypal account had been refunded which it hadn't so presumed it was a system gliche & would receive my order. After two weeks the order hadn't arrived so I contacted Maplin via the Paypal resolution centre. I received an apology and confirmation that my goods had definately been dispatched this time priority mail so should receive them the next working day. Great I thought, but oh no I then received another email that same day once again informing me that the customer (me) had cancelled the order (which I had not). On complaining to Paypal I did receive a refund but I wonder if Maplin ever manage to get goods out to customers. I for one will not be using them again & judging by other reviewers comments I am far from alone.

• Van Damme Speaker cable