10 out 10 all round

MartinTheH's review of HiFi Lounge - www.hifilounge.co.uk

“10 out 10 all round”

Written on: 12/01/2020 by MartinTheH (1 review written)

I was thinking of making system changes so contacted several potential dealers. I was attracted to Hi-Fi Lounge because of the product range and great looking location but from the start they were by far the best at engaging with a potential new customer. From first contact through to eventual install the experience was faultless. Friendly, prompt, knowledgeable communications at all times. Relaxed, no pressure listening (in fabulous shop) and sales with good part exchange policy. No hassle willingness to install despite being 3 hours travel away from me. The dealer was interested too as an enthusiast in what I was trying to achieve so I felt was invested in getting the best result. I got the impression too that whether I was spending £1000 or £100000 the approach would be the same. Based on my experience I can't rate H-Fi Lounge highly enough.

• Goods purchased & cost