A fantastic slice of Hi-Fi Heaven!

LittleMissNaughty100's review of HiFi Lounge - www.hifilounge.co.uk

“A fantastic slice of Hi-Fi Heaven!”

Written on: 28/10/2018 by LittleMissNaughty100 (2 reviews written)

I had been considering a Wi-Fi speaker for a while and was looking at the usual suspects from Sonos, Apple etc. Something called the Devialet Phantom kept cropping up. Way out of my budget but rave reviews etc, so I googled to see where I could demo one. And this is how I discovered my slice of 'Hi-Fi Heaven', hidden away not 10 miles from my home.
The Hi-Fi lounge has the most fantastic array of products across multiple rooms from speakers and turntables, full Atmos AV setups, to a demo room dedicated to headphones. I was made to feel welcome, never rushed and left to play with the 'toys' while the Phantoms were set up and then left to give both the silver and gold versions a very thorough going over!! Hi-Fi is truly something very special both in terms of the products but also the service and ambience of the place. I've never enjoyed spending £2,500 quite so much and I'll be back again soon to do it all again! Thank you.

• Goods purchased & cost