Couldn’t Give a Damn Staff - Terrible Attitude - Avoid

Ibanez53TF's review of Digital Village, www.dv247.com

“Couldn’t Give a Damn Staff - Terrible Attitude - Avoid”

Written on: 16/03/2021 by Ibanez53TF (1 review written)

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing from DV247. I chose them for a new Jazz guitar as I believed them to be UK based and expected to avoid the whole customs/late delivery problems which seem to plague most of their dreadful reviews, I was wrong, DV247 seem to be based and operating from Germany, I have no problem in itself with this but of course post Brexit had this been transparent from their marketing it would have flagged probable issues in supply. Needless to say many weeks on from full payment, still no guitar which is being held just a few miles from my home yet I am not allowed to collect! The ‘couldn’t give a damn’ staff are the main cause of this review, whilst I’m a bit cross about being duped into buying from outside the UK and being hit with the expected problems, it’s their blatant don’t give a damn response and casual blaming of COVID and Brexit which really grate. To date I have no guitar, no explanation, no guarantee I’ll see it, no response from staff and am about to pursue the chargeback / legal route.
Avoid these people at all costs, sadly one star is a star to many

• Guitar £250