Failure to deliver

Maroni1947's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Failure to deliver”

Written on: 13/10/2021 by Maroni1947 (1 review written)

I was given a delivery date for a TV display unit. The unit did not arrive on the due date. I tried to contact Currys to clarify the reason and to agree another date for delivery. The Currys automated telephone system did not give an option that was relevant and eventually I was cut us off after going through all of the alternative options. I attempted to make contact by email but there was no contact facility or email address on their website. There was an online Chat facility but it was not operating despite my making several attempts to make contact over the next few days. I made a formal written complaint and there has been no response.

I am still without the unit and no delivery date. I am now having to cancel the orde and try and get a refund through my Credit Card provider

Currys customer service is abysmal and I will never purchase an item from them again.

• Goods purchased & cost