Did not deliver on my second order

Mathijs's review of Buy My Stuff - www.buymystuff.co.uk

“Did not deliver on my second order”

Written on: 08/05/2020 by Mathijs (1 review written)

This shop has VERY good prices for microwave parts and so I ordered some back in 2018. Arrived in a heartbeat and were of decent quality (seemingly). After just 17 months, one of these parts broke and I tried ordering it again from them. Alas no warranty or goodwill, but I needed the part anyway, so ordered it.
So far, so good...
The order was placed and paid via their website. And after weeks of explaining to me (by email) that it was probably due to the Corona crisis, the part is still not where it should be (in the Netherlands). At the time of writing, precisely two months later. Unfortunately I used the Royal-Mail option without track and trace and it now seems impossible to locate the whereabouts and status of my order.
Communication from BuyMyStuff has stopped completely after the first few emails. Also the contact-form on their website hasn’t been answered in days, not even by a confirmation of reception. On the phone, they first let you choose from several options and then connect you to their (probably non-existent) customer service. You will be put in a queu where you are ‘first in line’. And after a minute or so you get an automated message that there is ‘unfortunately nobody available’ to help you. Voicemail is then your last given option, but my guess is it will never be listened to as well...
I would like to warn anyone about these unfair ways of treating customers and you should probably stay away from this store, as will I.

• Panasonic Magnetron, €55,-