Battery-supplier.co.uk Review

CaptainVonTrapp's review of Battery-supplier.co.uk

“They have changed their name to “ power-supplier....”

Written on: 03/05/2020 by CaptainVonTrapp (1 review written)

They have changed their name to “ power-supplier. co.uk”

I ordered a Toshiba Laptop battery believing that this “Company” were based in the UK. I had checked E-Bay and Amazon, but they would either not ship to my address or were out of stock. This site was prominently displayed on Google and as they accepted PayPal, I thought no problem. Alas, I was wrong.

I received no acknowledgment and it was only after I had received an email from PayPal, that I had paid “ Guo Honfei” when I realised

I opened a dispute with PayPal after three weeks ( delivery was supposed to be 7 days) however PayPal are giving them all the time in the World. Six weeks and they keep pushing out the date of resolution.  Despite all the complaints against this site, they are mostly finding in their favour.

Do not under any circumstances, deal with this gang of Charlatans, you will not receive what you paid for- PayPal won’t help you and you are left to go to your bank/Credit card to get your money back.

Please note that this site is not only in the British Isles, but the U.S. and further afield.

• Toshiba Laptop Battery