Audio Emotion disaster

Guest's review of Audio Emotion - www.audioemotion.co.uk

“Audio Emotion disaster”

Written on: 16/08/2021

I bought a pair of speakers from Audio Emotion but apparently they did not have them in stock and was told that I would receive the order in two weeks, it took two months for me to finally receive the order.
Due to the long time it took to arrive I bought another pair of speakers elsewhere, I informed AE that I did not need the speakers any longer and subsequently sent them back unopened and sealed.
As a customer who has dealt with them before I gave them the option to sell the speakers at a reduced price which would sell quicker but to my surprise the speakers were never advertised on their website as special offer or preowned. I checked regularly to confirm this, the last time I enquired about the speakers I was told that they were with a customer for a demo, called two weeks later and was promised a call back which never happened, I sent an email but got no response.
I called back again to request a refund but instead got an email to say that I was not gonna get a refund until the speakers have been sold but they could as well offer me another item of choice instead of a refund. The speakers have been with them from May this year and as I speak, I have initiated legal action to recover my money.
I totally agree with another reviewer on Trust pilot who said the following, if you want great advice and to buy the right product then audio emotion are the people to speak to but when something goes wrong they don’t respond to your calls or email, I have the same experience and would never recommend Audio Emotion. This is such a bad experience and wouldn’t want anyone to go through the same.
I honestly agree with all the positive reviews but equally the negative reviews are genuine experiences of customers of which I am a victim as well.

• Loudspeakers