Save your money!!

Opal67's review of Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk

“Save your money!!”

Written on: 19/11/2020 by Opal67 (1 review written)

Please PLEASE avoid this company at all…
Please PLEASE avoid this company at all costs if you want to maintain your sanity!!. I wish I had paid the £10-£20 more and gone to another company. I ordered a bespoke splashback on 19th Oct. No communication except whipping the money out of my bank and a confirmation email. On contact (live chat) 2 weeks ago, I was told I would receive it in a week. Nothing. Live chat again and advised it would be despatched by Tuesday 17th Nov and I did in fact receive tracking information. Happy days. Checked on the link given with the tracking number and low and behold nothing was tracked. Live chat again (losing the will now) only to be told that my splashback was 'lost' in the depot and I would in fact receive it the today, the 19th November. Firstly how can you 'lose' a splashback and secondly why did I have tracking information for an item that wasn't even sent??? I got the name of the General Manager and sent an email - surprisingly no response! So on checking tracking this morning I noted that there was at least some information, but nothing stating that it had been sent. Low and behold an hour ago I received an email saying the splashback was smashed and they would have to send another. So with Christmas around the corner, I am looking at another 4-6 weeks. This after I have booked a tiler to come out and fit the splashback and tiles not once but twice. Seriously, I am not a whinger and neither do I complain in this manner at all, but SAVE YOUR MONEY. Shocking customer service and in these times of uncertainty all you want is for a company to do what they say they are going to do and send you the goods that you have paid for!

• splashback