Kent Appliance World - www.kentapplianceworld.co.uk Review

CashMatthews's review of Kent Appliance World - www.kentapplianceworld.co.uk

“Zero customer service skills and I’ve reported them...”

Written on: 13/10/2021 by CashMatthews (1 review written)

Zero customer service skills and I’ve reported them to trading standards. After coming out to assess a broken cooker, they charged us close to £100 for the call-out fee, promising to come back and fix the oven within a week. (They were supposed to have arrived in the morning and I’d taken a day off of work. They ended-up arriving after 6pm without letting me know or any form of apology because they said ‘they’d lost my phone number!?!’ They’d sent me a text message the day before to confirm the engineer’s visit. The engineer stayed no more than 5 minutes. He took photos of the oven door, took my payment to have it fixed and left, promising to be back by the end of the week. That was 2 months ago. The company never answer their phone. I’ve left 5 voicemails that they haven’t replied to. I’ve left two emails which they haven’t replied to. I finally got in contact with one of their representatives on Facebook, he didn’t apologise at all but said his supplier had only just delivered the parts. He didn’t address my request for my money back and didn’t send the refund! Avoid them at all cost!

• Goods purchased & cost