Awful terrible poorer than poor service

Sjones2021's review of Glotech - www.glotech.co.uk

“Awful terrible poorer than poor service”

Written on: 04/05/2021 by Sjones2021 (1 review written)

Poor poor poor. DO NOT USE, GO ANYWHERE ELSE! First day, installers claimed they did not have the right part. Second try, no part again claimed the smell of cannabis & said they were hallucinating, but drove off no problem. People do not hallucinate from the smell of weed, it was later I found out the worker who turned up basically couldn't be bothered to do the job, the part was probably with him. I then had to take another day off work for the third attempt at installing my fridge/freezer. Got offered £30 off my order, which I never received and is a poor offer considering the cost of me having to take three days off. The operative that dealt with the order, got told it got past up to head office. I have heard nothing from the company since my installation, I want nothing more than to do with the company and would not recommend. I could have got a much better fridge/freezer for the cost of me having to take three days off to get the job done. Got told i had to wait 12 hours to turn it on after installation because it had been stored on its side. All of this is unacceptable and very disappointing.

• Fridge/Freezer