NO REFUND SEVEN MONTHS AFTER ORDERING!!!

lor075's review of Espares www.espares.co.uk

“NO REFUND SEVEN MONTHS AFTER ORDERING!!!”

Written on: 21/06/2020 by lor075 (1 review written)

I ordered a freezer drawer in December. They told me after I ordered that this was a "special order item" and I had to wait 28 days.

In Jan, I asked for an update and they told me they still hadn't received it and would dispatch to me once they had it but couldn't give a date.

I asked again in Feb but received the same response. I asked again in March and they then told me it would arrive by 31/03. In April, I still didn't have it and asked again for an update. They told me it would arrive by 19/05.

19/05 came along and I still didn't have the drawer. I asked for a refund and they cancelled my order 27/05. I was told my refund would take five working days by cheque (I paid via PayPal so they're forcing me to accept a refund method via different means then how I paid).

20/06 I still have no drawer and no refund! I asked and they've told me the cheque was issued 11/06 (two weeks after my cancellation) to wait another week.

So to summarise, they've taken seven months to not deliever the item I ordered, then tried refunding me via different means then how I paid and haven't processed the refund in an acceptable timeframe. They advertised a product they couldn't source.
AVOID USING THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Lor075's Response to lor075's Review

Written on: 23/06/2020

EDIT 23/06: I received a call this morning from their Quality and Compliance Manager who was able to process the refund by closing the PayPal dispute I had opened. Finally.

It's disappointing it's taken this long and I hope they review their processes to ensure this doesn't happen to another customer.