Absolutely the worst experience I've ever received...

aruns2100's review of Appliances Online - www.appliancesonline.com.au

“Absolutely the worst experience I've ever received...”

Written on: 28/11/2021 by aruns2100 (1 review written)

Absolutely the worst customer experience I have ever received purchasing anything online!

Ordered a fridge from them (approx $2,000) and gave them several days of notice for the delivery day, so that I could organise time off work and so they could plan that into their schedule.

Delivery date was for Friday, 26 Nov. I had taken the day off work and waited for the delivery. The whole day and evening went by and no sign of delivery. I got an SMS from someone at night saying they cant make it cant was trying to get me to reschedule and take another day off the following week.

After speaking to this person, they eventually agreed that delivery would be the following day Saturday between 10am-12.

A lot of our food went bad and I wasted a day off work waiting for them.

Again I took the day off work for another day for Saturday. On the Saturday, no sign of delivery by midday. I SMSed the guy repeatedly, and no replies. Eventually I called their customer support.

Customer support tries to call the driver and apparently no sign of the driver or my deliveries. They again tried to get me to reschedule for next week. After I mentioned how unprofessional this has been, a manager spoke to me and said the best they can do is reschedule AGAIN for Sunday. Apparently the driver has gone missing so they cant deliver today.

They refused to give me a delivery window or time, so that I could plan my day better. I would only get an SMS from them at 11AM with a possible delivery window.

Basically this means with every missed delivery day, I now have to sit around for 3 full days waiting for these guys to deliver, without any guarantee or indication of time in advance. When I highlighted this to the manager, they said in a rude tone "that's all we can do, we can just refund you if you don't want tomorrow's delivery".

At this point they have wasted 2-3 days of my time, taken my money, been rude and evasive with delivery times, and still not delivered my fridge.

Absolutely cannot recommend this company. I would give them 0 stars if that was possible.

• 2079