Avoid Completely / Unacceptable After Sale Service.

Santos374's review of ao.com

“Avoid Completely / Unacceptable After Sale Service.”

Written on: 07/02/2021 by Santos374 (1 review written)

Avoid Completely / Unacceptable After Sale Service.

I Purchased an Hotpoint Gas Cooker, a toxic odour fume like smell that was advised by thier installer that it's a new oven smell that will go away after 1 hour. Unfortunately this was not the case as it went on for 10 days untill I had enough of the constant toxic & suffocating fume when the oven and grill section is switched on. As I felt this was not right I contacted AO who directed me to the manufacturer Hotpoint to arrange a repair which was not needed as Nation Grid had attended to cap off the cooker due to high CO2 leakage being the cause of the fume and feeling of suffocation. After hours long complaint conversation, due to AO low stock as a result of covid-19 stock delivery, I was offered a very low end new cooker that I really did not want and had to wait 5 days for the delivery with out not being able to cook any hot food for the whole household and shell out money for home food deliveries

I was not compensated or provided a temporary cooking hot plate to use for a family household with minors during covid -19 lockdown for the days between when first cooker purchased and replacement was delivered and installed 5 days later.

It was a very terrifying ordeal to have not only been using a oven with high density of Carbon Monoxide filling up the property with children which was very toxic but to also not even be compensate for the discomfort or nuisance of having to find other means of making hot meal during the Luckdown.

I will never buy any appliances from this establishment and I strongly recommend you use another retailer who has good after sale service. """Avoid At All Cost"""

• Hotpoint cooker