Total Rubbish

Marc1976's review of ao.com

“Total Rubbish ”

Written on: 03/06/2019 by Marc1976 (1 review written)

Recently purchased a top of the range TV from AO. Delivered but within 10 days it became faulty, had to basically prove it was faulty with the manufacturer before AO would exchange, bearing in mind its 10 days old!! So having to sort the issues myself with no help from AO they exchanged it for another set, same model. After 1 yes 1 day it developed a fault.. So having lost faith in the brand AO refused to supply me a TV of a different make but the same specifications.. They would only swap for an inferior TV. So I chose a 3rd set of the same model.. 2 days off of work, no phone call or apology from a senior manager at AO although they kindly offered me 40 quid off of another product in the future, Absolutely insulting. I'd avoid at all costs, as soon as they have your cash they're not interested in the customer at all. Rubbish service from a rubbish company.

• 65 inch TV. 1.400 pounds.

Ao.com's Response to Marc1976's Review

Written on: 04/06/2019

Good Morning

I'm very sorry to learn of the experience you've had with us on this occasion. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this must have been for you.

So that I can look into this for you, please reply to this review with your order number and post code so that I can locate your details on our system.

Kind regards

Rob - ao.com

Marc1976's reply to Ao.com's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2019

Absolutely no point in talking to AO. They don't listen to a word, all you get is the usual patronising chat. Oh and to offer 40 pounds off of another product after losing 2 days work and countless wasted time and money on phone calls is frankly insulting. Never again and I will make sure everyone I know and everyone they know hear my story on your customer service.