Shocking Customer Service

Lukas446's review of Wowcher www.wowcher.co.uk

“Shocking Customer Service ”

Written on: 21/01/2021 by Lukas446 (1 review written)

I have always bought things from Wowcher over the years and the Customer Service used to be fantastic. I have had some credit in my account recently in which I wanted to use for a hotel or restaurant voucher, however I noticed that they have taken credit away from my account. I sent them a WhatsApp message to ask why this has happened to which they said that it has expired and they can no longer re apply due to their new “terms”. They had not sent me any email me advising of these new terms or advising when the credit was due to expire despite being spammed every day with emails asking me to purchase their products. I messaged back to advise them that I was waiting until after lockdown to purchase a voucher as no hotels or restaurants are open right now. They will still will not reapply. I emailed them and they still answer like a robot with the same response. Their Customer Service is absolutely awful and if you are lucky enough to get a human response, it is still a blunt one line response and they do not answer your questions. Looking at a lot of recent reviews it seems that Wowcher are going downhill very fast. I would no longer recommend Wowcher as they are quick to spam you with their advertising but then keep hold of your hard earned money!

• Goods purchased & cost