If I could give Zero Stars I would

brianhalstead's review of Wowcher www.wowcher.co.uk

“If I could give Zero Stars I would”

Written on: 11/05/2020 by brianhalstead (1 review written)

If I could give Zero Stars I would. I placed two orders for wine, due for delivery 17th April, not received. When chased I got standard emails stating very little and talking about Wowcher credits - I don't want a credit I want my money back. I was told that, according to their Terms & Conditions, the refund would need to come from the merchant who didn't deliver the goods. I don't even know who the merchant is!!

As far as I'm concerned Wowcher took my money so they are responsible for refunding instead of trying to hide behind unlawful Terms & Conditions

I won't give up on this and have already involved my C C company and bank so Wowcher get ready for the chargebacks.

Be aware, think very carefully before ordering anything from this company. Certainly don’t give them your money. There are many, many reviews just like this on different review sites, please read.

The reason that I went this route was because I wasn’t getting any positive results from my many, many emails/messages to this company. I requested a refund on dozens of occasions but only received a standard reply. Still stating exactly the same standard dialogue and not addressing the issue at all. I stand by everything I wrote and have still not got the issue sorted and as far as I can see Wowcher are still absolving themselves of all responsibility. (and I still don't know who the merchant is) The company is unprofessional and incompetent.

They are now blaming Covid-19 for their appalling service