Any excuse under the sun...

nick_uklive's review of Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“Any excuse under the sun...”

Written on: 25/06/2019 by nick_uklive (1 review written)

If I could give a zero rating, I would. Total sham - never pay out what you expect, make it as difficult to pay-out as possible. My experience was terrible, expecting £50 pay out, ended up with £37 after a 3 month battle with them. If you have hours of free time, then this is for you. If not, don't bother.

• Goods purchased & cost

Topcashback's Response to nick_uklive's Review

Written on: 26/06/2019

Hi,

We promise our members to pass on the commission we receive and I am sorry if the amount we received was not as you expected it to be.

You say we use any excuse under the sun, when it's these reasons why you haven't been paid the full amount of cashback and if you wish to ignore them you will likely have the same happen in the future.

For example, if the commission had to be split up between different companies we're not going to be able to pass on the full amount we shown as we haven't been paid that but something like this is easily prevented.

We can't force the retailer to pay out when they're tracking network don't believe we are eligible for the full funds and I am sorry if you think this should happen.

I am happy that you made a purchase you needed to make any way and you gained £37 you would have otherwise thrown away if you didn't click through from our site.

Best wishes,