Avoid at all costs

Guest's review of Kitchen Door Outlet - www.kitchendooroutlet.co.uk

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 21/03/2021

Please avoid this company at all costs.
The customer service is appalling. The product was ok, but no better than you could get elsewhere. I am fully aware that issues and mistakes happen, However I judge a company on how they deal with those issues. This company doesn't deal with issues even though they caused them. They delivered my product on the incorrect day, even though I discussed this with them on a number of occasions the delivery of the items as I could only be at the address on certain days. They left the product outside in the snow and rain without a signature for three days. I asked them to collect the goods and check them (I was happy to accept them but wanted reassurances that they were still useable). They refused and would not check them or provide a refund if they were damaged. The managers are rude and unhelpful and have no customer service skills whatsoever. They may have a number of positive reviews, but like I said its how they deal with the mistakes that make a company. Please don't order from this company as you may be the next unlucky person who has a mistake with your order and gets treated as badly as I did.

• kitchen doors