Would give a 0

Healy252's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Would give a 0 ”

Written on: 17/01/2022 by Healy252 (1 review written)

I have been an account holder of very for over 5 years and have spent a lot of money during this time. I have never been in arrears & always made payments on time. I received a letter recently to advise that my account is closing on 26th March without any explanation. I called the customer service team to be told that because I haven’t made an order in 6 months that they are closing the account!!!! I won’t be able to open another one for a year and I won’t even be able to make a card payment for 2 weeks. Please enlighten me how this is treating customers fairly very? I have never known a company to punish you for not giving them money, this is disgusting. Especially during a national pandemic where people haven’t had a lot of money or been extremely ill so maybe shopping wasn’t a priority during this time. I certainly don’t recommend shopping with very as they have no loyalty.

• Goods purchased & cost