Very, bad.

Toby171's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Very, bad. ”

Written on: 10/03/2021 by Toby171 (1 review written)

Very is an awful company. It’s products are over priced, you pay huge amounts of interest and they are about as helpful as a chocolate tea pot when it comes to customer service. Everything about very has been designed to milk the customer of their time and money. Pay dates are never the same so they are always catching you out, they apparently are not able to make it a specific day, although staff will tell you that you can pay £12.50 to defer the payment to make it sync with payday. This solution does not work and only costs more money. I was struggling to make payments, was asked to fill in a excel spreadsheet with my monthly income and expenditures. I filled the form out and spent weeks trying to get it back to them because they would only accept it in an image format. I was told the best option would be to sit on the phone, which in my experience is a 45 minute wait. I even tried speaking to very through fb messenger, I sent the document across and asked for it to be sent to the correct department, which they said they did not have the facilities to do. Not having the facilities to email something to the correct very department ? I mean come on its 2021. I asked for an email address to send it to but that was only ignored. After weeks of back and forth and trying to get their form across they came back and told me they couldn’t help. With places now offering Klarna and interest free payments I don’t understand how they are even still in business. They are an unhelpful lot and you end paying double for such a incredibly bad service. Me and my wife both have accounts and once payed up we will never use them again.

• Goods purchased & cost