Misleading Extra cover info given, & Delivery Fiasco etc!

GWReviews's review of John Lewis www.johnlewis.com

“Misleading Extra cover info given, and Delivery Fiasco...”

Written on: 04/08/2017 by GWReviews (6 reviews written)

John Lewis always prided itself on Great customer service, Honest comprehensible information and good delivery standards NOT anymore!

After making a complaint to the Managing Director of John Lewis the 'Director Relations' called up.

I was expecting far more support as a Loyal Customer than how I was dismissed so readily!

I purchased on the 2nd August 2017 still awaiting the delivery.
I was sold what I was led to believe was another Two 2 years warranty on top of the Two 2 years warranty it came with.

'2 years Added Care ' Nothing about any accidental damages. Indeed I purchased in the past actual 'Accidental damages' on a product I purchased from you. This was NOT sold an any Accidental Damage!

After looking through the paperwork that made no sense I phoned your 'customer service' 4th August 2017 approx 1pm and was alarmed that I was miss-sold this 'added care' that is in-actual fact 'accidental damage' under a different name, Not what I was expecting another Two years extended warranty.

2. When I was looking through when I might expect this I contacted your 'Customer service' asking how will they let me know, and the shocking response was, On the morning of the delivery by email!... This is utterly absurd that no 24 Hour notice is apparently given. Most people are out of their homes by early morning well before this 'email for delivery' is sent.
I myself will be in after 1pm everyday not before and have no means to check my email and do not use a mobile phone. Why aren't we afforded 24 hours notice and a choice of AM or PM delivery?

It is interesting that Director Relations Case Manager
John Lewis'agrees that the Delivery is an issue to say the least and they are looking at it? How must John lewis Customers Suffer with this Fiasco with deliveries and False and miss-leading information given with the names of extra cover?

Certainly after a call with Director Relations  We as Loyal Consumers of John Lewis are in for a VERY long wait? He is prepared to do NOTHING!

John Lewis from Good to Bad in one decade!

• 364.95 HP Desk top with extra cover NOT two years extra cover!

• Still waiting