Dreadful setvice

Griffinpv102's review of John Lewis www.johnlewis.com

“Dreadful setvice”

Written on: 08/01/2022 by Griffinpv102 (1 review written)

One of the worst orders I have ever made. Missing item and told this needs to be investigated. Ok I can accept that even though regardless of the investigation I am still missing an item. This started the end of November and as of yet no real update. I have called, spoke by email and online chat and always the same 'still being investigated'. Absolutely shocking service won't use John Lewis again
UPDATE: Thought I would update daily to show the customer support offered by John Lewis. After one day of the response still nothing from the company.
UPDATE: Another day still no update or resolution from John Lewis. Called again and Facebook messaged and Twitter DM sent with no response either.
UPDATE: Just had a Twitter dm from John Lewis asking me what item is missing now. Over a month now, no resolution and absolutely shocking service.
UPDATE: New year and still nothing from John Lewis. Matter is still being investigated coming up to 6 weeks now.
UPDATE: So still no update from John Lewis so I started the case through PayPal. John Lewis now respond within hours? They have asked now I raise to the police. Which I have done but now it's show John Lewis have wasted a whole month and I have resolve their issue myself. Fantastic service by John lewis.
UPDATE: Another update from John Lewis today letting me know they are still looking in the matter. 6th January 2022 order placed end of November. Please steer clear of John Lewis cause if you have an issue they won't help.
UPDATE: After 6 weeks I got a response from John Lewis. In short we delivered something so tough. Great company

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am mailing you with regards to your recent order.

After looking into this we can see that the item was shipped out in the parcel.
As our investigation has confirmed that the item was delivered to your address, we will not be able to issue a refund or replacement on this order.

It is always disappointing when we are unable to reach a conclusion which is satisfactory for our customers however occasionally this is unavoidable. I am sorry this has proved to be such an occasion. If you are still disputing this, you will need to contact your card provider and raise a retail dispute for non delivery of goods.

As part of this your card provider will look to reimburse you for the cost of this order and will also contact us on your behalf

If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact our customer services team on the number below.

Kind regards,