Don’t ever buy from HOF online

204Flanagan's review of House of Fraser www.houseoffraser.co.uk

“Don’t ever buy from HOF online”

Written on: 08/01/2022 by 204Flanagan (1 review written)

I don’t believe that such a company, once renown for it’s amazing Customer Service, can now offer such poor and appalling Customer Service.

Purchased something online from HOF for a Christmas gift and received it defective. Only then found out that there is no contact number for Customer Service to call, only a Webchat (autobot keeps asking the same questions) or online email form. Contacted them via online form and it took nearly a week for a reply or any confirmation that they received my query. I was told to send in the defective items via secure parcel outside a local newsagents. Kept tracking the parcel online and it was collected, so I contact HOF via email. Again no communication for a few days of emailing a couple of times, when I did get an email I was told that they have only received one faulty item not the two that I packed in it’s original packaging. Also not offered a refund to original method of payment but only a gift card to only spend again in HOF (like I would ever want to do that after this).

It has been 3 weeks and several email later I have had no communication from HOF regarding what is happening. All I get asked is that same questions again and again, with 0% progression. I have requested for a manager to call back, but still no communication or call back.

Please do not waste your money with HOF.

• 2 handbags and a neck massager - £138