Good price & arrived quickly from Concorde Extra

habdab's review of Concord Extra - www.concordextra.com

“Good price and arrived quickly from Concorde Extra”

Written on: 07/07/2022 by habdab (1 review written)

In 2022 it's no longer possible to buy 200ml cans of Blue Stratos deodorant as only 150ml cans are available, sadly with an awful obviously cost-cutting new spray design embedded in the can cap. But everywhere I looked in the UK, prices were ridiculously high, even on eBay. Finally I came across Concorde Extra offering bulk purchases. Postage was quite high but I found if I ordered two cases of 12 cans, the resultant price was better than anywhere else. Given the cans are now half the size they were before when I'd bought bigger 200ml cans with 50% free content, I bought the equivalent of 12 cans and when I worked out the content/price ration I found it was only 2p more than I paid elsewhere for 6 bigger cans in 2019, and overall I save about £10 off the cheapest alternative supplier. Put simply, if you don't mind buying 5 years' supply in one go, Concorde Extra's price can't be beaten, and delivery was fast too: Recommended.

• Goods purchased & cost