Really going downhill

Saunders224's review of Amazon - www.amazon.co.uk

“Really going downhill”

Written on: 07/03/2020 by Saunders224 (1 review written)

I have been buying on Amazon for many years, I have spent thousands of pounds on there over time. But recently when buying from China I have had an awful experience. I bought Peacock feathers which were dull, dirty and full of holes. I have just received an order of what was meant to be 100 pheasant feathers and received 35! I think some of Amazons sellers are atrocious.
You cannot miscount 100 and come up with 35.
Usually buying from the UK is ok, but I have had orders go missing in the past due to what I believe is the stupidity of their couriers who chuck parcels any given place.
I would advise people NOT to purchase from China on Amazon.
Although Amazon say they have contacted the seller, I don't believe a seller who short changes you to that extent is going to be of much help.
When I had finished speaking to the Amazon advisor I was locked out of my account too, that is nice isn't it? So I complain about a bad seller and they lock me out. Sadly Amazon is going down hill dramatically like every other site who allows China to spam with items which are defective or don't exist.
I was going to purchase an expensive exercise bike, I will take my business elsewhere now.
Shoddy!