90 items missing in my paid order which was shipped abroad

shehan2020's review of Hobbycraft www.hobbycraft.co.uk

“90 items missing in my paid order which was shipped abroad”

Written on: 10/09/2021 by shehan2020 (1 review written)

I placed an order as an international customer with Hobby crafts and paid directly via the hobby crafts site. The order was charged for the items as well as the international courier fee which was also paid for. However when the packages arrived in my destinations country, when checking almost 90 items from the order were missing. When the order was dispatched there had been no indication stating a refund or a back order of the missing items. Sadly when the package arrived the duty was changed on all the items orders which is also loss. When checking on this with Hobby Crafts customer care they just kept say sorry send an email or send an inquiry through contact us inquiry and they will get back.. Which to date there has been no response at all despite it being more than 48hrs. When called to complain of this the hobby craft representatives they just said sorry it handled by GlobalE and we cant help you with that.. Its rather ridicules to get a response as such for me as a customer, I do place my order direct with hobbycraft.co.uk and not through some third part website. Hence the responsibility of my or if at all any order placed by a customer should be the responsibility of hobbycraft.co.uk. Its a rather discussing feeling to experience as an international customer where over GBP 331.00 worth of products (90 items to be precise) just go missing from a paid order and not to even have a response back. Which is left to believe that the so called partner GlobalE is taking money from genuine customers. Definitely wouldn’t recommend hobbycraft for international customers. Unless you want to be cheated on.

• Art Material - 1250.00 GBP