Don't be DUPED! Don't waste money! don't get frustrated!

Malikp159's review of Deramores - www.deramores.com

“Don't be DUPED! Don't waste money! don't get frustrated!”

Written on: 22/11/2020 by Malikp159 (1 review written)

The first time i purchased a kit from deramores.com, i got what i paid for. The second time i ordered 13 kits (yarn and pattern), i got from a bag full of yarn. With $28 for shipping, I paid $246.95 USD for the kits. I got a box of yarn instead of kits. Just lots of yarn skeins in a black bag inside the shipped box. When I asked for a resolution they said we will send your feedback to the warehouse so next time they would bag each kit separately. What about my order. i asked them to mail the printed patterns and which yarn goes with each so i can sorted out. they refused and sent me a text instead and said you can print them yourself when i said i don't have a printer, they said go to a friend and print them out. DO NOT OWN UP TO THEIR MISTAKE. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. They do not correct their own processing mistakes and the customer suffer. I will never order from them or any British company for that matter. God Bless the USA.

• crochet kits $246