Perfect service & build

Houndstar's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Perfect service and build”

Written on: 22/07/2021 by Houndstar (1 review written)

After getting my last PC from a competitor (and a big company at that) I occasionally had thoughts that the build quality was not on par with the price and that with how much I spent I should be able to see and more importantly feel the quality of the PC.
Not saying it was bad by any means but it was not perfect either.
This time I chose UK Gaming Computers in part from their reviews and also because their spec was as close to what I needed and only a few minor changes would make the PC exactly what I want.

The build and delivery took longer than would usually because of the Covid virus and also due to the extreme lack of GPU's available but the company kept me informed at every step.

When the PC did arrive however I have to say that the wow factor was immediate, the build quality was incredible and the neatness of the cable management was top notch.

Many asked me why I upgraded almost entirely from my 2080ti system but I have no regrets here.
The system I received was everything I dreamed my last one would be and more. Worth every penny and I have no reservations in recommending UK Gaming Computers to anyone, regardless of what system you are looking to purchase.

• Triton water cooled Gaming pc