These guys delivered results, even during the lockdown

NickRen's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“These guys delivered results, even during the lockdown”

Written on: 08/04/2021 by NickRen (1 review written)

Spot on gaming machines for my son and me.

After a few minor issues along the route, mostly down to C-19 restrictions and supply of components, the team at UK Gaming Computers delivered two superb systems whilst working under the constraints of both a lockdown and of supply chain issues.

Their website clearly advised of production restrictions and apart from one time, their communication during the build (be it telephone or email) was very good.

Hats off to you guys bashing on with building PC's and dealing with customers, well done.

As noted the Nemesis i7 does everything I need from a computer, the minor enhancements I requested worked out just fine and I expect that I will use these guys again at sometime in the future.

I am able to play WOT at ultra settings without issue and the system is whisper quiet. The game regularly returns between 128-149 fps so very happy.

These guys are really customer focused and I strongly and wholeheartedly recommend them for any future computer needs that you may have. A+

• 2 x Nemesis i7 gaming computers with some optional upgrades approx £1400.00 each unit