Website a little dated but service first class.

McQueen126's review of UK Computers www.uk-computers.co.uk

“Website a little dated but service first class.”

Written on: 12/02/2021 by McQueen126 (1 review written)

Here is a newer review for this company.

Short
Yes website could do with a facelift but;
Fast delivery, their system works and recieved what I ordered.

Will use again.

Long
I recently ordered a Viewsonic VP2768-4K, it was £479 and well worth it, but this isn't about the monitor it's about the company for anyone with doubts about the legitimacy of the company as in honesty I had due to not knowing the name and thinking the website is a little dated albeit functional (quite good actually when you get used it it), I took what at the time felt like a little bit of a risk and ordered anyway.

I can confirm that their system works, they are efficient and they ship items as fast as humanly possible as it arrived two days later (I ordered at 1am on a sunday).

Don't be afraid to order from them, I received the item I ordered next working day and it's quite a large item. I am happy with it, and I was happy with the service I received I have not had to deal and customer service as what I ordered works, and I don't wish to return it. I have full confidence that if anything you ordered did arrive damaged they wouldn't hesitate to do everything they could to resolve the issue in a timely manner.

Review is a bit long, but well done for getting this far. All in all will use them again.

• Viewsonic VP2768-4K, at £479