Delay Refunds - Deny their Incompetence

Karsond33's review of Scan www.scan.co.uk

“Delay Refunds - Deny their Incompetence”

Written on: 04/01/2022 by Karsond33 (1 review written)

I ordered a NVidia Dhield TV Pro andoid box before Christmas but when it arrived, it was non functional.
I informed Scan and asked for an RMA number and they asked if I knew what I was doing rayher than supply an RMA number.
I emailed them again outying every action that I had taken since opening the box.
After two days, I received an RMA number.
I sent the box back via Second Class Recorded since Scan had declined to pay for the return.
The package was received and checked by their tech who agreed with my finding of no display.Unfortunately having missed Christmas wgich was wgen it would have been most needed, They the sent me a second unit which I had not asked for.
Following an email to their offices stating that I categorically did NOT want a replacement box, their courier was meant to return the box to them, this box never reached me,
Unfortunately they now refuse to refund me until their courier returns their replacemebt box ( which I never requested) to them.
I only wish they were more local to me so I could visit their premises.

• N