My custom build new computer

BruceYoung's review of PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk

“My custom build new computer”

Written on: 03/12/2021 by BruceYoung (1 review written)

With the assistance of a work colleague from IT department I explained to him that I wanted a decent computer for my son's xmas to help him with his business as a videographer and that there were certain criteria that the computer should have in terms of graphics, speed, memory etc. Going onto this website allowed me to get exactly what I needed by removing stuff that I did not need and swapping for stuff that was meeting my requirements. Could not be any simpler and then once the order was placed there was frequent communication to let me know build progress and delivery which was as promised. I was not in the country when my computer was delivered but I arranged delivery to my work place so there were no issues. My colleague in the IT department then checked the computer for me to ensure it was undamaged and working correctly and found all to be in order. The computer is a xmas present so it will be 25th December before I can say for sure it meets the requirements but so far all has been good and I cannot and would not find fault with this company as all has been perfect from the start. I would also like to add that prior to placing this order I was having difficulty sourcing a computer that met my wishes and needs and there was certainly none that came close from the regular high street retailer's. So to finish - thank you very much.

• Personal Computer