Very good service

MarcosGeorge's review of PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk

“Very good service”

Written on: 21/10/2021 by MarcosGeorge (1 review written)

I think throughout the whole process from scoping out the parts for the PC to the PC being delivered to me was very smooth and the service that was provided was very good from my experience. The staff are very helpful at providing information regarding parts and orders.

I liked how easy it was to pick between the different parts and components needed to build the PC and for newer people building a PC it gives them recommendations/warnings whether they need to change a component due to not being compatible with other products so it is really helpful.

I suppose one thing maybe I would've liked would be more transparency during the pre-production build (e.g. what parts do they have/need before it progresses into the next phase in production) but this is only something minor and is not much of an issue.

Overall, very happy with the service that was provided to me. Once the PC was out of the pre-production phase the PC came very quickly so I can't complain about anything. PC was well packaged and protected in the box it comes in. It was very easy to get everything sorted and setting it up was simple.

• Goods purchased & cost