Great PC, poor After Sales

steve.e.lane's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Great PC, poor After Sales”

Written on: 12/10/2021 by steve.e.lane (1 review written)

Spent ages choosing components before finally submitting order. Then received email stating three components out of stock. Most big companies can now hide out of stock items. Palicomp offered alternate parts at a slightly higher price. Took delivery of machine to find card reader was faulty. Now, I know a card reader is a cheap, easily replaced item but on principle I notified Palicomp After Sales. They quickly posted out a replacement, but sadly that too was faulty. I then fitted my own reader from my old PC and it was fine. Notified Palicomp again and requested refund for card reader I was not able to use (again on principle). Was assured refund had been passed to Accounts but I never received it (requested in July so not holding my breath).
If you do buy from them, you will get a great machine at a gteat price. Just keep your fingers crossed nothing is faulty.

• Goods purchased & cost