Great price, service & final product

NickN.'s review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Great price, service and final product”

Written on: 02/08/2020 by NickN. (1 review written)

I was looking for a £1k PC for a teenager who had saved up for a couple of years, checked lots of hardware reviews (mainly PCG UK) and checked my custom build against Palicomp and other main compeititors. Palicomp were best on price and delivery time, and very quick to respond to emailed product queries. Once I placed the order they called to discuss the build and talk through options where items were unavailable. These discussions were detailed and I felt were full of good, honest and knowledgeable advice with every question answered. I felt I was getting the rig I wanted and decided to take an upgrade bundle on the warranty (and some components) in good faith, especially as they had advised me to take a cheaper but quality choice on other aspects of the build. Businesses always get bonus points when they say "spend less"!

The PC arrived looking great, nice tidy build and without any issues, working perfectly.

I'd recommend these guys without any reservation to anyone looking for quality of service and product for their PC budget. Will be returning for future purchases.

• Custom PC build approx £1000